Sunday, February 05, 2006

Amsterdam Scarf


My "Amsterdam Scarf" - a heavily modded version of Knitty's Wavy


Amsterdam Scarf

The Amsterdam scarf is so named because I started it while I was on winter vacation in Amsterdam for a week. In the beginning I was knitting while somewhat distracted (such things happen in that city) and lost track of my pattern. Instead of ripping it out I continued on with the pattern and left that blip as a fond reminder of my vacation.

This is made in Gedifra Fashion Stripe #06 from my LYS. I very much like this yarn, it feels nice, knits nice, the colors are great... however the striping between skeins of the same dyelot was VERY uneven. One had very skinny stripes the other had very large stripes. I'm not sure how it would work out in a large garment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home