Sunday, July 23, 2006

Something Old and Something New

Well it has been a while since I updated. Since then I went on a week long trip to Amsterdam with David. I am excited to report that we got engaged and it that was so swelteringly hot he had to stick my knuckle in his mouth so that the ring would slide onto my finger. We've been together for almost 3 and a half years now and I was so very happy to say yes to him.



The ring (though a bit dirty right now) is a purple sapphire that I absolutely love (and I picked out).

I knitted on my twisted float shrug quite a bit on vacation but I haven't touched it in a couple of weeks. Here is the progress, I'm almost done with the body.











I've been cheating on it with Green Gable. A heavily modified green gable with way more stitches per inch and the accompanying increases in the number of stitches. This is Lilac Elegance from Knitpicks.



I also started a Perdita cuff from Knitty using Paton's Grace (which I don't like). This is my first beaded project.

1 Comments:

Blogger luvs2knit said...

I love your coccoon!!! It looks great!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home