Sunday, April 16, 2006

Finished Bloom Shawl

I started the Bloom Shawl from Knitty on Friday. I've been wanting to do it for a long time and had bought the Noro Blossom for it in color #10 for $5 a skein. It is a very fast knit! It is all garter stitch on size 15 needles with short row shaping. Right now I am blocking the shawl as you see below.



And here it is after blocking - it dried in just a few hours! I absolutely love it :) It took a total of 4 and a smidge skeins so now I have almost three full skeins left. (I have a phobia of running out of yarn and it was on sale) I think I am going to make a flower from it to make a pin to pin it shut - I don't think I wan to do a crochet trim - maybe I can make a cute cloche type hat to go with it. This shawl looks like magical spiderweb <3



And as promised the Long Sleeved OSW. The sleeves didn't grow as much as I thought and it is super comfy. I would definitely make more of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home