Saturday, April 01, 2006

The Exhibitionist In Me Approves

Stash flash! (These pictures are in roughly chronological order of yarn aquisition so forgive the early acrylic purchases and keep looking for the nice stuff.)



Everyone else blogs their pets so Valentine was jealous and had to get into a shot.


I have a problem of buying much more yarn than needed for a given project. Here we see a collection of Lion Jiffy - the beige made a scarf and the black a sweater. I have no idea what I will do with all of this.


This photo creeps me out with its acrylic awfulness. Homespun (yuck) and Wool-Ease thick and quick which is not so bad for hats.


A big collection of Moda Dea Eden... no plans.


Patons Divine on top from a sweater, Moda Dea Dream in various colors below.


Novelty yarn... (I said it would start out pretty bad!)


Moda Dea wild which is fantastic when knit up. This is for knitting machine scarves and for that it is delicious.



A big basket of Simply Soft and TLC Amore.


Rowan Ribbon Twist - why did I buy so few balls?


Essential sock yarn from KnitPicks - the green on the bottom is the second ball for a pair of socks I am currently working on.


Simple Stripes, Parade and Dancing from Knit Picks. On top are two skeins that have socks in progress.


Wool of the Andes for a felted bag.


Knit Picks Alpaca/Silk for a light pullover.


Random sock yarn left - the blue and orange Palette Knit Picks yarn is from Nicole's Rugby Socks.


Sock yarn sale at KnitPicks. (Um are we noticing that I like them a lot?)


Random lonely balls. Actually there is a scarf in progress from Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande on the right.


Artful yarns Vaudeville - 20 balls.


Berroco Furz, S. Charles Mosaic, Tahki Willow, Gedifra Fashion Trend Color, ... I can't recall the name of the last right now.


Kureyon from Noro, I have enough of each for a project of some sort (6-10 balls each)


Noro Kujaku (also have more not pictured.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Chelle said...

Nice stash! I'd be curious to see what you do withe the Kujaku (I have some too!)

11:52 AM  
Blogger sheep#100 said...

Ooh look at all that sock yarn!

See my stash flash here

1:48 PM  
Blogger LaBean said...

Hi Tamara. My name's Tamara too! :D I enjoyed your stash pics. I have some Kajuku too. I made an iPod cozy from it; it's awaiting a zipper. How's the essential knitting up for socks?

9:01 AM  
Blogger Lynda said...

Hi Tamara - I've added you to Count Your Socks - thanks for joining!

ps - nice stash!!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home