Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Finished! Nicole's Rugby Socks

As I mentioned in previous posts, I was making my friend Nicole B. a pair of ankle socks (preferred length) in rugby stripes (preferred sport) with her initials on the heels (N B) in our school colors (orange and blue).

Well... I finished! The second sock (B) was made entirely yesterday except for a few rows of the toe which I was just too tired to do. Her birthday was yesterday but she was out of town and I should be seeing her today. I hope she likes them and I hope they fit! (She has a narrow 9.5 foot whereas mine are narrow 6s... trying on for fit did not help.)


The blue is not as neon as the pictures show. The B is not blocked so it is hiding under the nicely blocked N.


My small feet trying to model the socks.


They are exactly the same except for the initials!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home