Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One Sock Down!

I finished The First Sock just now and attempted to cast on for The Second Sock but I've been feeling sick today and managed to bungle the cast on! I've decided no more knitting for tonight.

The sock is very ccomfy of course and this is perhaps the only sock that has ever completely fit my foot. I usually can pull a knee sock way up over the knee encroaching on the thigh.

My only regret is that my ribbing is so loose. I tend to knit so very loosely when I switch from knit to purl. I'll have to do the same for the second sock though I think I've found a way to remedy it.

Without further ado:



1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen said...

congrats on your first finished and good-fitting sock! My first pair taught me everything I needed to know about how to knit socks for ME and since then I've become addicted to sock knitting.

I'm looking forward to seeing your sweater take shape!

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home