Thursday, February 09, 2006

School and Knitting and Whatnot

I finished my "Amsterdam" scarf this week. It had about a 1/6 left when I took the pictures of it. With that concluded, I had all my projects off of the needles. Amazing! I started a "graphite" colored cabled hat for my friend who says she can never find hats that properly fit her small head. I'm using a bulky yarn I had around and it is being a quick knit. But with my two Neuroscience finals today and tomorrow I haven't worked on it much.

Today's final is oral (!) which is very scary because I do not have a good track record when it comes to oral exams. Tomorrow's is thankfully multiple choice.

I signed up for an entrelac class at the LYS this Saturday and I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm afraid I probably won't be getting my Noro by the weekend which is really sad since now would be the best time to start a project. I'll probably pick up some sock yarn at the LYS, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home