Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Entrelac Class

Today was my entrelac class at Yarnworks, the only yarn shop nearby but a very nice one. I ended up being 30 min late - there was some sort of alarm clock malfunction and I was ready just not to go. I called the shop to see if I could at least pick up the yarn and instructions since I had paid for the class and they urged me to come over. Thankfully I caught up and the instructions were well written so I didn't have to ask too many questions.


It is a small bag still needing a zipper. I wonder how long it will take me to get around to doing that... It also needs a good blocking as you can see.

I have been wanting to make this pretty 1 skin of silk garden entrelac hat they have a pattern for at the store. So I had to buy my skein of silk garden...



And I'm also making slow but steady sock progress. I've started to make the heel flap here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home