Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Tests Over! (for now...)

Well I finished up the last of my three tests this week and I feel all bouncy and energetic. Plus next week is SPRING BREAK! A whole week off, I won't know what to do with myself!

Of course I'm in such a good mood because we haven't gotten our grades back yet but that is another story. I have some BS assignments I still have to do this week but there will be time for knitting!

Top of the to knit list are Nicole's ankle rugby stripe socks. I don't like the yarn I originally got for them and I am waiting to get different yarn. Meanwhile, I finished the first of David's socks and I've seamed the fronts and back of my Kujaku cardigan and have begun the sleeves. It is fitting perfectly :D Pictures to come later.

I knitted up a swatch of the Artful Yarns Vaudeville and didn't like the way it gapped when stretched. It is so stretchy! I don't know what I am going to do with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home