Sunday, March 19, 2006

Have Yarn Will Knit...

And now for the Planned Projects (aka Have Yarn Will Knit):

(Click links for yarn pictures - the yarn has yet to be photographed by me)

Noro Blossom 10 - Bloom from Knitty

Noro Kureyon 146 - Kvarntorp

Noro Kureyon 126 - Klaralund

Noro Kureyon 95 - ?? 9 balls

Noro Kureyon 74 - ?? 6 balls

There will be a booga bag with leftovers however!

Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Hyacinth, Violet and Tulip - 5 balls each = some sort of felted bag.

(The following yarn has been *badly* photographed.)

Berroco Furz (this is actually a purplish bright navy) - This is fuzzy and fun but surprisingly when knit it doesn't look fun fur tacky as I expected. I have 10 balls and am not entirely certain what I should do with it. I am thinking about some sort of wrap/poncho/shrug. Any suggestions?



City Lights - A pretty dark corflower color, thick and thin with shimmery sparkles. Also have 10 balls, also totally uncertain of what I should do with it. Please help!



Stacy Charles Mosaic - 10 balls of this lovely purple - it is fun to knit with and so soft. Perfect for a summer cardigan.


Gedifra Fashion Trend Color - this is more of a blue-aqua than the picture shows. It will be a simple v-necked pullover. I am contemplating doing a yoke shoulder with double helix cables up the sleeves. I am a dork ;)


Tahki Willow - A light lavendar linen yarn = a summery shell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home