Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yarn Disappointment...

I have loved the Cherry Tree Hill yarns I've purchased before, Super Sock Potluck and Super Glitz varieties. So I decided to branch out and try their worsted wool potluck.

I ended up getting



This is a one skein wonder in progress.

The yarn is exactly like the Lion Brand Fisherman's Wool I dyed with grape Kool-Aid some time ago. Except this cost me $12. I was expecting the kind of rich beautiful variegated colors I got in my Super Sock Potluck skeins - this looks like one color was used and in some areas it absorbed more or less creating the color variation. It is kind of ugly but I like purple and I love the long sleeved one skein wonder so I'll definitely wear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home